with Gaia and Daan
17, 24 /9 – 1, 15, 22 /10 – 12, 19, 26 /11 – 10, 17 /12 – 7, 14, 21, 28 /01
- The price for the first semester is €100 for under 26 and students, €120 for professionals.
- Classes of Tango Young in La Tangueria are taught in English, but teachers speak also Dutch French, Spanish and Italian.
- Registrations have to be made via our email to: email@example.com and payments can be done the first day in cash. We don’t accept checks, credit or bank cards.
- It takes 2 to tango, so you need to register with a partner. We can help you find one if you don’t manage to find one on the partner search group.
- Shorter series are possible, if you ask for it in advance.
- If you miss a class, you can catch up in another group, but we cannot guarantee for it since there are not always available partners. Try to arrange yourself with another dancer of the group. You can do this on the partner search group.
To improve the learning process, it is recommended to review the content of the classes in order to assimilate, digest and integrate it into your repertory. You can do so on Monday (starting from 20h45) or Thursday (starting from 19h), in the room upstairs of La Tangueria.
Do you have questions or a special request? Mail firstname.lastname@example.org.