Second semester beginners weekly classes
no tango experience
with Gaia and Daan
|19:30 – 20:40||La Tangueria
basic notions of tango
|20:45 – 21:55|
- When joining both A and B levels: 20 x 70 minutes.
– for students and under 26 = €100 pp.
– for employed and between 26 and 35 = €125 pp.
- When joining only one level: 10 x 70 minutes.
– for students and under 26 = €60 pp.
– for employed and between 26 and 35 = €80 pp.
- Shorter series are possible, if you ask for it in advance. From the full price (€60) you get €4 discount per class you do not join.
- If you miss a class, you can catch up in the other group, but we cannot guarantee for it since there are not always available partners. Try to arrange yourself with another dancer of the group. You can do this on the partner search group
- Time: 19:30-20:40
level: no tango experience
- Time 20:45-21:55
level: have joined the first semester or already took some classes elsewhere
- For the already initiated students it’s good to do both classes to revise the fundamental basics.
- Classes of Tango Young in La Tangueria are taught in English. Registrations have to be made via our email to: firstname.lastname@example.org and payments can be done the first day in cash. We don’t accept checques, credit or bank cards.
- The second semester goes from March till May. Students of the first semester have a priority to register in the follow-up of their group. Newcomers can register as of 3 February.
- It takes 2 to tango, so you need to register with a partner. We can help you find one via the the partner search group
To improve the learning process, it is recommended to review the content of the classes in order to assimilate, digest and integrate it into your repertory. On Thursday, while there are classes downstairs, the free practica welcomes its students who want to exercice in the room upstairs of La Tangueria.
Do you have questions or a special request? Mail email@example.com