Practical details room rental
- The tenants are asked to behave as a good father and to bring to the rooms the same respect that they would wear to their own house.
- At least 1 adult must stay for the whole duration of the party. Youth parties may be refused.
- Any damage caused to the room or equipment by children or adults must be immediately reimbursed by the tenants. In case of major damage, it is the insurance of the tenants that is in charge and not that of La Tangueria.
- Smoking is strictly forbidden throughout the building.
- The latest ending time for parties is 21h.
- The rooms are available as of 20 minutes before and after the paid rental time.
- In case of delay, additional costs may be charged.
Courtyard and garden
- The courtyard and the garden are not part of the rented space and can not be considered a terrace for the event.
- It is not allowed to stay in the courtyard or garden, they serve only as a passage between the rooms and the street.
- As of 9 pm, absolute silence is required outside, as the rooms of the neighbors overlook the courtyard.
- Don’t throw cans or other garbage in the yard. or garden. Smokers are asked to use the ashtrays and not to throw cigarette butts on the floor.
- No vehicles are allowed in the courtyard. You have to load and unload in the street.
NB. In some of the surrounding streets there are parking meters, in others a park drive is required (max. 60 minutes).
- The volume of the music may not exceed the legal limit of 85 Db (this corresponds to background music, speaking at normal volume must still be audible).
- The doors of the party rooms to the corridor and to the courtyard must remain closed whenever there is music or use of a microphone.
- In the event of complaint from neighbors for excess noise the event must immediately end without further notice.
Supplies and cleaning
- The kitchen area is reserved for adults. Children and adolescents are not admitted
- It is not allowed to use, move or try on the material of the dance school (shoes, clothes, etc.)
- The extra furniture we provide (tables, chairs, etc) has to be installed before and cleared after the party by the renters themselves.
- We don’t provide drinks, glasses, dishes, silverware, etc.
- The rented rooms must be left in the same condition as before the rental: dirt, smudges, serpentines, balloons and other personal decorations need to be cleaned by the renter within 20 minutes after the end of the paid rental period (if needed, we provide a vacuum cleaner and swab and bucket).
- Renters are kindly requested to remove their waste at the end of the event.
- We can provide a professional cleaning service, at an additional 50€ per rental.
- A deposit of 50% of the total rental amount needs to be paid in cash at the moment of reservation, the remaining amount on the day of the rental itself. We don’t accept cheques, credit or bank cards.
- Cancellations or changes of dates are free until two weeks before the event. After this delay, the deposit will not be reimbursed.