Before the start of a new series of weekly classes for beginners, we propose several trial lessons. It is preferable to register in couples, but for the free trial classes you can also register as a single. For a trial class, 2 ladies or 2 men can also participate together.
Next free trial classes:
|NB The trial planned on Saturday 15/04/2017 was cancelled.
For those who wish to join theb eginners courses in April, it is possible to participate in the 1st class of the new session, Monday 17/04 at 20:45 and then decide to take the series or pay 1 class (12 € pp) .
Price: These trial sessions are free, but because the number of places is limited, registration is required through the registration form.
New series of weekly classes for beginners start approximately 6 times per year. An introduction series counts mostly 5 classes.
In het second semester (February till June 2017), the beginners classes take place on Monday from 20h45 till 21h55 (room upstairs).
The next series of level 1 (initiation), start on
> Monday 17 April: 5 x 70 minutes for 60€ pp. Students and <25 years: 50€ pp.
> Monday 29 May: 4 x 70 minutes for 50€ pp. Students and <25 years: 40€ pp.
|Dates April-May||17, 24/04 (NB. The classes start on Easter Monday)
8, 15, 22/05
12, 19, 26/06
- Missed classes can be caught up in another group.
- Registrations for less classes are possible as of 72h before start of the series, if there are places left (10€ is deducted per class less).
- Registration for a shorter series has to be mentioned at the moment of reservation.
- A follow-up is proposed after the first series.
- More info under weekly classes.
If you want to discover tango in a nutshell, you can participate in one or more of our compact workshops. The programme of these Discovery weekends is each time different, as the teachers approach the basics of tango from different angles. No tango experience is required to participate, but also those who already know some of the basics will discover in each edition new elements of the tango vocabulary. Our Discovery weekends are thus a valid alternative to learn tango also for those who don’t have the possibility to take part in a regular weekly class.
Prices: 30€ pp (2 x 90 minutes). Students <25 years : 50€ pp. 1 day only (according to availability): 17€ pp.
We propose a Discovery weekends at a regular basis.
Next dates of Discovery weekends:
|Saturday 22 + Sunday 23/04||17:00 > 18:30|
|Saturday 03 +Sunday 04/06||17:00 > 18:30|
Because the number of places is limited, registration is required through the registration form.
- Unless stated otherwise, all activities take place in La Tangueria.
- It takes 2 to tango, so you need to register with a partner (except for the trial classes). We can help you find one via the partner form.
- All classes are in English and/or French; we also speak Dutch, Spanish, Italian and German.
- No dress code is required: wear your daily office or leisure clothes and shoes; for ladies high heels (4>8 cm) are optimal.
- Payments can be done upfront by bank transfer or on the first day in cash. We don’t accept cheques, credit or bank cards.