Before the start of a new series of weekly classes for beginners, we propose several trial lessons. It is preferable to register in couples, but for the free trial classes you can also register as a single. For a trial class, 2 ladies or 2 men can also participate together.
The next free trial class before start of the weekly series for beginners on Monday in La Tangueria:
|> Sunday 22/10 at 18:00
> Saturday 04/11 at 17:00
> Sunday 12/11 at 18:00
Price: the trial sessions in La Tangueria are free, but because the number of places is limited, registration is required through the registration form (except for the Open doors).
New series of weekly classes for beginners start approximately 6 times per year. An introduction series counts mostly 5 classes.
The first series of beginners classes (level 1) after the summer break will start on Tuesday 19 September from 20:45 till 21:55.
The next series will start on Monday 13 November from 19:45 till 20:55 (La Tangueria, room upstairs).
Prices: 5 x 70 minutes for 60€ pp. Students and <25 years: 50€ pp.
|Dates November – December
|13, 20, 27/11
03, 10, 24/10
- Missed classes can be caught up in another group or a Discovery workshop.
- Registrations for less classes are possible as of 48h before start of the series, if there are places left (10€ is deducted per class less).
- It is perfectly possible to join the group at the 2nd class. To join after the 2nd class, a small session to catch up can be organised beforehand.
- Registration for a shorter series has to be mentioned at the moment of reservation.
- A follow-up is proposed after the first series.
- More info under weekly classes.
- NEW: as of Thursday 28/09, a series of tango initiation classes taught by La Tangueria teachers will start at Tempo Danse 1060 in Saint Gilles
- The following series for beginners in La Tangueria will start around 8 January 2018.
If you want to discover tango in a nutshell, you can participate in one or more of our compact workshops. The programme of these Discovery weekends is each time different, as the teachers approach the basics of tango from different angles. No tango experience is required to participate, but also those who already know some of the basics will discover in each edition new elements of the tango vocabulary. Our Discovery weekends are thus a valid alternative to learn tango also for those who don’t have the possibility to take part in a regular weekly class.
2 x 90 min.: 30€ pp. Students <25 years : 25€ pp. 1 day only (if available): 17€ pp.
2 x 60 min. (summer workshops): 20€ pp. Students: 18€ pp. 1 day: 14€ pp.
We propose a Discovery weekends at a regular basis.
|Saturday 02 + Sunday 03/12 – 16:30>18:00|
|Saturday 20 + Sunday 21/01 – 16:30>18:00|
|Saturday 17 + Sunday 18/03 – 16:30>18:00|
|Saturday 26 + Sunday 27/05 – 16:30>18:00|
Because the number of places is limited, registration is required through the registration form.
- Unless stated otherwise, all activities take place in La Tangueria.
- It takes 2 to tango, so you need to register with a partner (except for the trial classes). We can help you find one via the partner form.
- All classes are in English and/or French; we also speak Dutch, Spanish, Italian and German.
- No dress code is required: wear your daily office or leisure clothes and shoes; for ladies high heels (4>8 cm) are optimal.
- Payments can be done upfront by bank transfer or on the first day in cash. We don’t accept cheques, credit or bank cards.