Before the start of a new series of weekly classes for beginners, we propose several trial lessons. It is preferable to register in couples, but for the free trial classes you can also register as a single. For a trial class, 2 ladies or 2 men can also participate together.
Next free trial classes:
|Sunday 14 May at 18:30 in La Tangueria (room upstairs)|
|Saturday 20 May at 18:30 in La Tangueria (room upstairs)|
Price: The trial sessions in La Tangueria are free, but because the number of places is limited, registration is required through the registration form.
New series of weekly classes for beginners start approximately 6 times per year. An introduction series counts mostly 5 classes.
The last series of beginners classes (level 1) before the summer stop will start on Monday 22 May from 20:45 till 21:55 (La Tangueria, room upstairs).
> Series 5 x Monday from 22/05 till 26/06: 5 x 70 minutes for 60€ pp. Students and <25 years: 50€ pp.
Mondays 20:45 > 21:55
12, 19, 26/06
- Missed classes can be caught up in another group.
- Registrations for less classes are possible as of 72h before start of the series, if there are places left (10€ is deducted per class less).
- Registration for a shorter series has to be mentioned at the moment of reservation.
- A follow-up is proposed after the first series.
- More info under weekly classes.
If you want to discover tango in a nutshell, you can participate in one or more of our compact workshops. The programme of these Discovery weekends is each time different, as the teachers approach the basics of tango from different angles. No tango experience is required to participate, but also those who already know some of the basics will discover in each edition new elements of the tango vocabulary. Our Discovery weekends are thus a valid alternative to learn tango also for those who don’t have the possibility to take part in a regular weekly class.
Prices: 30€ pp (2 x 90 minutes). Students <25 years : 50€ pp. 1 day only (according to availability): 17€ pp.
We propose a Discovery weekends at a regular basis.
Next dates of Discovery weekends:
|Saturday 03 +Sunday 04/06||17:00 > 18:30|
Because the number of places is limited, registration is required through the registration form.
- Unless stated otherwise, all activities take place in La Tangueria.
- It takes 2 to tango, so you need to register with a partner (except for the trial classes). We can help you find one via the partner form.
- All classes are in English and/or French; we also speak Dutch, Spanish, Italian and German.
- No dress code is required: wear your daily office or leisure clothes and shoes; for ladies high heels (4>8 cm) are optimal.
- Payments can be done upfront by bank transfer or on the first day in cash. We don’t accept cheques, credit or bank cards.