Before the start of a new series of weekly classes for beginners, we propose several trial lessons. It is preferable to register in couples, but for the free trial classes you can also register as a single. For a trial class, 2 ladies or 2 men can also participate together.
The next free trial classes before start of the new weekly series for beginners in April take place on:
|> Sunday 15/04 om 18:00 in La Tangueria XL (16, rue d’Edinbourg, 1050 Brussels, M Porte de Namur)
> Sunday 22/04 om 18:00 in La Tangueria (239, chaussée de Jette 1080 Brussels, M Simonis)
Price: the trial sessions organised by La Tangueria are free, but because the number of places is limited, registration is required through the registration form (except for the Open doors).
Weekly classes for beginners
New series of weekly classes for beginners start approximately 6 times per year. An introduction series counts mostly 5 classes.
> The next initiation series Level1 (initiation, absolute beginners) starts on Thursday 26th April 2018 from 19:30 till 20:40 in our new venue La Tangueria XL, close to Porte de Namur.
Price: 5 x 70 minutes for 60€ pp. Students and <26 years: 50€ pp.
> The next series of Level 1A (intiiated beginners, after 5 classes tango) starts on Tuesday 17th April 2018 from 20:45 till 21:55 in La Tangueria, room upstairs.
Price: 9 x 70 minutes for 100€ pp. Students and <26 years: 80€ pp.
|Dates April-May: Thursday 19:30>20:40
Level 1 (initiation) in La Tangueria XL (5x)
3, 17, 24, 31/05
|Dates April- June: Tuesday 20:45> 21:55 Level 1A
(initiated beginners, after 5 classes tango)
in La Tangueria (9x)
8, 15, 22/05
5, 12, 19, 26/06
- Missed classes can be caught up in another group or a Discovery workshop.
- Registrations for less classes are possible as of 48h before start of the series, if there are places left (10€ is deducted per class less).
- It is perfectly possible to join the group at the 2nd class. To join after the 2nd class, a small session to catch up can be organised beforehand.
- Registration for a shorter series has to be mentioned at the moment of reservation.
- A follow-up (Level 1A ) is proposed after the the first series.
- More info under weekly classes..
- The following series for beginners in La Tangueria will start around 10 September 2018.
If you want to discover tango in a nutshell, you can participate in one or more of our compact workshops. The programme of these Discovery sessions is each time different, as the teachers approach the basics of tango from different angles.
No tango experience is required to participate, but also those who already know some of the basics will discover in each edition new elements of the tango vocabulary. Our Discovery workshops are thus a valid alternative to learn tango also for those who don’t have the possibility to take part in a regular weekly class.
They are proposed in 2 x 90 minutes, over 1 or 2 days.
2 x 90 min.: 30€ pp. Students <25 years : 25€ pp. 1 part (90 min.) only (if available): 17€ pp.
2 x 60 min. (summer workshops): 20€ pp. Students: 18€ pp. 1 part: 14€ pp.
We propose a Discovery weekends at a regular basis.
|Sunday 18/03 – 14:45>16:15 & 16:30>18:00 (compact 1 day workshop)|
|Saturday 26/05 – 14:45>18:00 (compact 1 day workshop)|
Because the number of places is limited, registration is required through the registration form.
- Unless stated otherwise, all activities take place in La Tangueria.
- It takes 2 to tango, so you need to register with a partner (except for the trial classes). We can help you find one via the partner form.
- All classes are in English and/or French; we also speak Dutch, Spanish, Italian and German.
- No dress code is required: wear your daily office or leisure clothes and shoes; for ladies high heels (4>8 cm) are optimal.
- Payments can be done upfront by bank transfer or on the first day in cash. We don’t accept cheques, credit or bank cards.