Full option tango events
After 20 years experience in organising events and giving exhibitions in all kinds of circumstances, you can rely on our professional and serious approach.
We organise A-to-Z events for companies and private parties that reproduce the atmosphere of a real Argentine milonga.
Ideally, these events take place in our venue La Tangueria, where we benefit of a tango-ish decoration, but other locations can be equally adapted. From the venue to the (live) music, from a show to an initiation, we can provide it all.
- 1, 2 or 3 sets of 30 minutes live music by a professional tango ensemble, or original tango music played in tandas by a professional tango DJ
- an introduction (15 > 30 minutes) or an initiation (30 > 60 minutes) for the guests by our teachers
- a tango exhibition (15 > 45 minutes) or show by a professional tango couple
For more limited time slots, budgets and spaces, we provide tango demonstrations of a duration of about 15>30 minutes. Accompanied by a tango ensemble playing live music or to recorded music, a professional tango couple will propose :
- one tango choreography with a high show content
- an improvised tango de salón theme, as it is danced in the traditional milongas worldwide
- a tango fantasía (mix of close embrace and show elements)
- one dance to vals porteño (the more rhythmical waltz version derived of tango argentino)
- a milonga
For special occasions, we can also provide a more spectacular tango show, with choreographies danced together by 2 tango couples. For a more cute show, Oliver Koch also proposes a performance with his 10 year old daughter Alena.
For more information, availability, or a quotation, please contact us.
To spice up an event, and to loosen the atmosphere, together with a tango exhibition, we often provide a tango introduction also, in which we teach the participants of a corporate event or the guests of a private party a figure of the Argentine tango repertory.
> Click here for an overview of our previosu clients for tango animations.